IDEA reveals the 2025 strategic plan
Every five years, IDEA renews the strategic plan to prepare for the future, the future of customers, employees, suppliers and the environment. It enables the 100-year-old cooperative group to continually adapt to economic, industrial, environmental and social changes. Today, IDEA unveils the 2021-2025 strategic plan entitled “Good IDEA 2025”.
5 strategic drivers for 2025
The strategic plan is developed based on five targets and sets out ambitious objectives, translated into projects and actions in the field. It also confirms IDEA’s will to be independent, with the ambition of becoming an industrial logistics specialist providing efficient and environment-friendly solutions by 2025.
1. DiversifY marKETS AND CUSTOMERS THROUGH MORE COMPREHENSIVE OFFERS
- Strengthen current market positions by committing to an even more environment-friendly and efficient multidisciplinary logistics offer.
- Provide customers with 360° logistics support, with turnkey logistics solutions.
- Propose a new health-based logistics offer.
2. DEVELOP INNOVATION TO IMPROVE CUSTOMER TRANSITION TOWARDS INDUSTRY 4.0
- Develop data expertise via 3 major levers: digitalisation of processes, automation of movements and artificial intelligence.
3. CAPITALISE ON CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
- Carry out safety management audits to safety for all employees, to achieve the “0 accident”, “0 recurrence” and “0 non-conformity” objective.
- Deploy “Objective: performance”, a three-year Lean Management programme for all group employees.
4. TAKE PART IN THE ENERGY TRANSITION AND TRANSMIT THE VALUES OF THE CSR
- Develop employee skills and contribute to a more effective inclusion.
- Reduce carbon footprint by 25% and become carbon neutral by 2040.
- Strongly contribute to sustainable development by producing local low-carbon energy.
5. MAINTAIN THE GROUP’S INDEPENDENCE BY RELYING ON ITS GOVERNANCE MODE AND HUMAN CAPITAL
- Guarantee financial autonomy with the involvement of managers and employees in a long-term shareholding structure.
- Open a second Collective Employee Shareholding Plan to improve financial redistribution.
OUR ambition :
Be an industrial logistician providing efficient and environment-friendly solutions.
TARGET FIGURES FOR 2025 :
- Increase turnover by 50% to €225 M.
- Invest €100 M in IDEA projects and sites.
- Recruit 800 employees.