Are you looking for a respectful workspace, which allows you to fulfil yourself, co-enterprise with colleagues, partners and customers? We have an ambitious project for you! Do you know IDEA?
As an industrial logistics service provider, IDEA manages the design of supply chains for exceptional, specific and sensitive products.
Our areas of expertise: logistics, bulk logistics, industrial transport, shipping and packaging.
In full expansion, the IDEA Group employs nearly 1600 people, on 56 sites, for a total turnover of €160 million.
Innovation and agility are part of the Group's DNA. Our priority: to provide excellent services in response to our customers' needs. Our values: joint venture, respect, commitment, team spirit and responsibility.
IDEA is growing with its employees and recruiting new skills. As part of our development, we are recruiting a Business Developer (M/F).
Reporting to the Director of Development, the Business Developer (M/F) participates in the prospecting and commercial development of key account clients for all the IDEA Group's activities within the framework of our future establishment in Australia.
In this capacity, your missions are as follows:
- Draw up a prospecting plan after analysing the needs of potential customers in the given territory,
- To animate and develop the network of industrial, logistical and diplomatic influence,
- Prospecting and setting up new customer accounts,
- To present the company, its activities and IDEA's global offer based on the tools and methods proposed by the Development Department,
- In conjunction with its manager, participate in targeted local fairs and other events of local IDEA representations.
WHO ARE YOU ?
You have significant initial experience in trade and in developing key account customer relations. You are a graduate of a higher education programme at Bac + 5 level (business school type).
You have a good general knowledge of industry and you are familiar with the logistics, packaging and transport professions.
You are independent, rigorous, curious and have the ability to be proactive.
You are fluent in English and have a good command of IT: office automation and databases.
If you would like to take part in a unique project and contribute proactively and independently to the international development of the IDEA Group, send us your application !