Forward Supplier Warehouse
Cost control, delivery flexibility, visibility of flows over the entire supply chain, closeness to end-customers etc. A forward supplier warehouse allows the supplier to serve customers from stock located near the product destination.
- Handling of maritime, rail and road supplies
- Receiving and inspections
- Stock storage and management
- Management of industrial services: shot peening, painting, grinding
- Order preparation and just-in-time delivery
- Procurement / provider of material
- Consignment storage / VMI
- Nearby storage
- Bonded management
In order to ensure quality services, IDEA invests in resources adapted to the solutions offered to its customers.
- Comprehensive computerised management of EDI flows and operations
- Hardis Reflex flow management software package
- 50,000 square metres of platforms, overhead cranes, Tugs, Mafies from 35 to 100 tonnes, self-propelled towing equipment